[IRCA] 800 kHz in the Pacific Northwest

I was hoping to hear the new super power (450 kW), TWR from Bonaire, but so
far have heard on 800 kHz only 2 stations:   Usually I'm hearing CKOR 'EZ
Rock" out of Penticton, BC with listed 10 kW Day, and 500 watts night (when
I'm listening).   At times, CHAB from Moose Jaw, SK with listed 10,000
watts dominates with some pretty religious sounding music.  Nice IDs, too.
Has anyone in this neck of the woods heard TWR?  I thought it might be a
fairly easy target with that power.   73,...Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC