Re: [IRCA] West Coast TA's for 11 January 2018

There were numerous 160m CW signals from EU in here this evening from just before sunset and for several hours after. Some were pretty loud. It's nice to hear strong EU's again on the topband and is surely a good omen as we head further down the sunspot slope. Bring on those long months of zero solar activity!

Steve

Yes, though nothing more than carriers when I have listened, 855, 1089, 1215 1386(??).

WEB - "The VE7SL Radio Notebook":  http://qsl.net/ve7sl/

VE7SL BLOG - "Homebrewing and Operating Adventures From 2200m to Nanowaves": http://ve7sl.blogspot.ca/