Re: [IRCA] DX Fishbarrel

My only worry - and Gary keeps reassuring me, that carrying one of his
ferrite-passive antenna
contraptions onto an airplane might be frowned upon by officious protectors
of our air space (which I respect...)

I carry the tote maybe within a camera bag with my radios and if they want
to confiscate the passive
antenna they can...
In the past, I have travelled with ALA100's, reels of wire and tools (and
an AMATEUR radio license) and never had an issue.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -