Re: [IRCA] DX Fishbarrel

Yup - that one tool that makes our lives that much easier - the FishBarrel
- was kind of slumped over
last night around 0400 UTC - did not last very long - I think that Nick can
reset it remotely.

Yea - there were spots this morning that were on fire - but they were fewer
than yesterday.

Yesterday was a top to bottom kind of event - today more spotty. Oddly
better DU and Oceanic signals
with 1098 open carrier hitting a high water mark.

Hawaii is going to be interesting this year I think (and hope)

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -