Re: [IRCA] Missing 846

The NZ Radio DX League's Bryan Clark located ~100km north of Auckland asks the same question?

He had been registering Kiribati's tx slightly offset to the low side of 846, along with someone exactly on 846.00 -- which he presumed to be Newstalk ZB from Masterton/Waingawa down near Wellington.

His evening/NZ date 9 Dec or early hours of UT/9 Dec, only the exact 846.00 was showing, leading him to surmise Kiribati was not on air.

Theo