Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 07:37:10 -0700
From: Steve Ratzlaff <ratzlaffsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] S. AZ TPs November 21--very poor

Only one station heard with audio this morning, 1566 South Korea, and
that was only "very poor". A very weak jammer also heard on 1566 with
steady low-pitched modulation around 30 Hz fundamental and harmonics.
High band had a slight enhancement of poor hets just before and?
continuing after sunrise. Sunrise 1358 utc.

1566 S Korea HLAZ 1342 utc very poor talk; 1348 utc very poor talk
(after ant pattern switch), last heard 1415 utc.

1566 China? 1348 utc jammer with low-pitched steady modulation of a
"buzzing" sound, fading up now and then to very poor level. I used my 7
Hz narrow audio filter to find approx. 30 Hz fundamental audio with
harmonics causing the buzzing modulation. Didn't Gary DeBock mention
hearing a jammer some months back?

Steve AA7U

near Sahuarita, AZ

R75; FDM S2 recording; west DKAZ + FLG100 preamp