[IRCA] SSB with the C.Crane CC Skywave SSB

I wanted to make sure I was not hearing things and I wanted to make sure I was passing along good information. So I contacted C.Crane Customer Service and asked them point blank does the new Skywave SSB do SSB on the AM/MW bands, as well as the SW bands.

Good news is that C.Crane Customer Service confirmed what I found... that the new Skywave SSB does do SSB on the AM/MW bands, as well as the SW bands!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Stan, WA1LOU