Re: [IRCA] WBZ rollbacks

--- Begin Message ---
Has anyone thought about remote receivers when station-based streaming isn't available?

For WBZ, there are a couple of receivers in NH and MA that should be usable.
http://sdr.hu/
http://kiwisdr.surriel.com/
http://kiwisdr.n2law.net:8073/
http://rosslloyd.asuscomm.com:8073/

Seems to me that would also be a way to follow sporting events which are not available on air or online in your area, at least for free.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA

<<
>>> air