Re: [IRCA] CC Skywave SSB second impressions

Stan,

Color me confused.

I thought someone had posted earlier that SSB wouldnât work on MW but only above 2 MHz.

Are you confirming that the SSB reception does work on the AM band? If so, I might be interested in this portable. The original Skywave is a great performerâI love mine.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR2, SDRPlay RSP-1 Pro, Sony XDR-F1HD, Dennon TU-1500RD, Sangean HDT-1, Ray Dees RDS Decoders,
Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

âNothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody elseâs favorite songââ