Re: [IRCA] S. AZ TPs, Oct. 20--decent

It's good to see all the reports on TP conditions from the western USA.

Bill Whitacre reported here in mid-January on a propagation conditions
website that he is maintaining that includes the total signal strength on
overseas channels each morning in Victoria.  So Victoria is still in the
running in a manner of speaking:
http://tivodxer.com/jpgraph_example_multigraph1.php if you want to compare
with your own conditions.

The morning of the 20th was pretty good for Asians, and there was still
weak audio after 1500UT apparently; after local sunrise at 1445UT, but not
as late as Steve Ratzlaff was reporting from his location.

As far as DX on the other side of the Pacific...well, the BBC World Service
from Mongolia on 1431, aimed at Korea, has been heard, sometimes holding
its own with Japanese co-channel stations. But, anything from America has
been simply carriers when I've listened.

best wishes,

Nick