[IRCA] 558-Radio Fiji One English ID

Still going through the file review for the August Rockwork 4 DXpedition, and still coming up with a few surprises. Most TP-DXers know that 558-Radio Fiji One is the native language program in Fiji, while 900-Radio Fiji Gold is the English program (which Theo recently assured me is being heard very well in NZ, despite the fact that it apparently never showed up for us on the Oregon cliff).

With the rejuvenated 558-Radio Fiji One pounding in on most days with potent-level island music it was already a great improvement over past DXpeditions, but while reviewing the August 8th recording I was able to come up with a Radio Fiji One English ID for the first time in 9 years of TP-DXing (at a near S9 level to boot) at 1315 UTC on that exceptional morning, at the 27 second point
https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/2m8y5m0aixae080rj3uvfqivecbz7gni
This was the first English that I have ever heard on RF1 (after about 18 receptions), so it was quite a surprise.

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)