Re: [IRCA] IRCA CONVENTION BALLOT

Pat wrote-
> I hear where you are coming from. Most  today have little money to do
> the things they want to do. With prices going up and all. Myself? I own
> my locksmith business, bought from my father in 1979. I don't make a lot
> of money, not at all. I have no employees. I do it all myself.
Congrats Pat. I really do believe that the most importatnt thing is this....
Are you happy?
It sounds as if you are. You have the time to DX and play with antennas,
What more could a person ask for??

I will be 57 in March and I pretty much have decided not to ever retire,
unless my
> health goes. If I want to continue going to conventions and doing the
> things I want to do, I will have to continue to work for the rest of my
> life. I don't mind. I enjoy it. I am sure as I get older, I will slow
> down, as we all do. But that was a choice I made years ago. I never
> planned to be rich and I did not want the stress. Life has been very
> good for me.
Pat, your still young. 57!! Why your just a kid. If you should get the bid
for the convention, I wish you well and the get to
together is a blast.
Willis