Re: [IRCA] IRCA CONVENTION BALLOT

Willis,

I hear where you are coming from. Most  today have little money to do
the things they want to do. With prices going up and all. Myself? I own
my locksmith business, bought from my father in 1979. I don't make a lot
of money, not at all. I have no employees. I do it all myself. I will be
57 in March and I pretty much have decided not to ever retire, unless my
health goes. If I want to continue going to conventions and doing the
things I want to do, I will have to continue to work for the rest of my
life. I don't mind. I enjoy it. I am sure as I get older, I will slow
down, as we all do. But that was a choice I made years ago. I never
planned to be rich and I did not want the stress. Life has been very
good for me.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin