Re: [IRCA] Both DUs and TPs for Oct. 3, OR Coast

Both 60 Hz spikes around 1098 carrier here in IL again this morning. This
is something I hadn't notice until a week or so ago. I guess somehow the OC
is picking up 60 Hz hum.

I wonder if V7AB is now putting out their full 25 kW? Seems stronger than
last season to me.

The strength of V7AB lets me know the Hawaii would be reasonably easy if
one of their reasonably strong stations drifted a few KHz off freq for a
while. But this hasn't happened to my knowledge during the 45 years I've
seriously been in this hobby.  73 KAZ 35 miles NW of Chicago