Re: [IRCA] Michigan DU's, Sept.1

Tim, great work logging Magic on 702 yesterday! Lets hope these DU cx last
for 5 more weeks like they did last season.

Re:882. Often decent carriers here last season but could never get audio
past the KHAC/WLS slop combo.

Re:1098. This is a more northerly bearing that can be more affected by
semi-AU cx.

73 KAZ Barrington IL