From: Marc DeLorenzo midcapemarc@xxxxxxx [CapeDX] <CapeDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: capedx <capedx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Aug 27, 2017 9:37 am
Subject: [CapeDX] Brazil-610

After Mark C logged a Brazilian on 610 a few days ago, I gave it a shot myself.  So I recorded 610 last evening 8/26 from 2320 - 0020 UTC while Debby & I watched a movie.  Playback results as follows: The first station to challenge and overtake WGIR was WIOD Miami at 2353 with political talk and call letter ID. After that 610 became a pile-up of stations with none dominant.  I did hear a woman in Spanish mention "...punto com" at 0003 and festive LA music at 0017 which sounded Colombian to these ears.  I am no expert on Latin American music.  But this was definitely Spanish and not Portugese so definitely not Brazil.  HJK-610 Bogota has previously been heard here.

I will try more single frequency recordings in the future with my NRD-525 and Total Recorder.  Why don't I buy an SDR?  Other financial priorities.  $2700 in car repairs this Summer for instance.

Later,

Marc D
South Dennis

__._,_.___

        Posted by: Marc DeLorenzo <midcapemarc@xxxxxxx>

                           Reply to sender

                          Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic                (1)

    VISIT YOUR GROUP

 â Privacy â Unsubscribe â Terms of Use

..

--- End Message ---