[IRCA] ABC Podcast Audio Vs. 9,126 mile DX Audio (558-6WA)

With the ABC website deleting Podcast audio for LR Network episodes earlier and earlier, I thought it would be a good idea to record the ABC Podcast audio matching a surprisingly strong reception of 558-6WA made on a modest 8" FSL antenna at the new "Oz Hill" DXing hotspot in Lincoln City, Oregon (9,126 miles, or 14,687 km). The "full episode" Podcast audio for two earlier receptions made by Tom R. and I during the Rockwork 4 DXpedition on August 4th (531-6DL and 558-6WA) has already been deleted from the ABC website.

Fortunately, this reception was made less than a week ago, so I was still able to record the Podcast audio matching the 558-6WA reception content. Any DXer who receives a long-range ABC station should record the Podcast content matching their reception content ASAP, before the website deletes it.

558-6WA Wagin, West Australia (received on a CC Skywave Ultralight and 8" FSL antenna in Lincoln City, OR at 1325z August 22, 2017-- 9,126 miles)
https://app.box.com/s/pihnpq1bb676w92g19yb5bxoe1s30wpr
Matching content from the ABC website Podcast (concerning Jerry Lee Lewis), 1325z August 22, 2017
https://app.box.com/s/dbdi8zikf6i3x9jqw3xlqon0s8ahix1z

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)