[IRCA] LWBC

Last night seemed to be pretty good conditions so I set up the SDR to record overnight. I noted Morocco 171 in Algeria 252 and also very weak BBC on 198. We'll see what popped in and out through the night, later.Â

Note to Stan Horzeppa - the standard channel assignment would be 243 khz. ÂPossible the station you heard was centered there?

Scott
Michigan