[IRCA] LWBC

Steve,

Before the closure of R. France on 162 I picked up an external hard drive and started making overnight recordings of the Longwave Broadcast segment to build an archive.

It's been interesting observing how 171 and 252 seem to often alternate in fade cycles. Â I'm not saying there's a direct seesaw correlation, but usually when one has faded the other seems to have come up.Â

The real surprise has been Iceland on 189. Back when you were in Oregon and you and I did some coordinated listening, you would report it but I rarely heard it here in Michigan.Â

Well now I see now that it seems to show up around 05Z - past my listening window. ÂSo maybe it was there after all. Â

Scott