[IRCA] Seoul Chinese AM Skywave Bandscan Video

This is the final bandscan video in a series of three. It's a collaboration between myself and Ryan Grabow, owner of a wonderful bandscan video channel. All the recordings are my own and the full translations in this video are courtesy of my friend Jingshen with the simpler ones by myself. This includes some of the major Chinese stations heard nightly in Seoul. The first video is the local Seoul dial (daytime and night) and the second is Japanese and Korean skywave. All this audio can be found in my three-hour audio documentary with a 115-page guide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecwvs-JwR98

Additionally, here are the first two videos:

Seoul Local: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UMMQlhylrA
Japan / Korea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tue_bJ7xrHs

-Chris Kadlec
 Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide