Re: [IRCA] Kona, Hawaii Ultralight TP's for 4-9

Gary,

It wouldnât take much to convince me right now - we had more wet snow on this past weekend!

I just returned from a min vacation/work trip to Spain, and although the temperature difference from home was only 30 C, it was certainly something that I could get used to...(and the little bit of radio listening that I did there was fun too!).

From: <d1028gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 2:13 AM
To: "America, Mailing" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Kona, Hawaii Ultralight TP's for 4-9

Rob and John,

Thanks for your comments-- and Kona seems perfect for Canadians who are fed up with the cold (both cold weather and cold DX). Today I even saw a Kona T-shirt for sale with a Maple Leaf flag spread across the front-- "Kona, eh?" This seems to be the secret favourite destination of everyone who wants to warm up and relax at the same time.

Gary