Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Re: 4QD 1548 into IL at sunrise today.

Thx Tim,

I also had trace audio on 1611 bothered by a stronger than normal for
sunrise Toronto. 1629 was close to audio as was 1512. Weaker but quite
present were 1683 and the station on the high side of 1701. 1665 and a few
other decent carriers also noted.

You may want to listen to 1550 if you need KMRI from Utah. SS mx and the
gal gives a 3 station ID at about 1158:30 UTC. She ment 1660 Brigham
City but I thought they were gone? The tail end of KICS/KXPN ID was noted
at 1200 on 1550.

Things were hopping on the upper band with 1680 KNTS nice with SS rlg mx
and both Californians on 1670 noted u/WOZN.

73 KAZ Barrington IL