 Subject: [IRCA] 4QD 1548 into IL at sunrise today.
 To: "am@xxxxxxxxxxx" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Monday, March 20, 2017, 10:45 AM

 Noting that Tim Tromp in MI has had
 them twice in a week and has caught
 them in March in the past couple of years, I had to try this
 morning.
 Previous attempts at getting them have resulted in carriers
 in too much
 slop for audio.

 I got to the rx this morning a minute prior to my 1154 UT
 SR. Bingo,
 there's a big carrier on 1548.01 in much slop and sure
 enough I can hear an
 Aussie accented guy speaking. The signal fades up and down
 lots and I check
 around and note quite a few other highband carriers.

 1548 was fading down somewhat by ToH but the ABC nx sounder
 mx was clear
 enough.

 A quick check of low band Aussie freqs showed about no
 trace. I'll see if
 any Asians came thru when I get home. Japan and Korea seem
 to not get east
 of cental OK unless cx are extraordinary.

 73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and DKAZ at 330 deg
 those of the original contributors and do not necessarily
 reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing
 staff, or officers

--- End Message ---