From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of James Renfrew <jim.renfrew@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 7:24 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] OT 2014 Dodge Caravan radio question

I had a 1992 or so Caravan.  Radio was good, but then one day it started
hashing badly.  No longer able to get CBL 740 which should have been easy
from here in the day.   I took it to an ace repair shop and the guy said it
was "clouds".  I explained that clouds cause nothing like this, but he
completely dismissed what I said.  Never went there again. Russ Edmunds
suggested grounding the hood to the body but that didn't do anything.  Jim
Renfrew