Re: [IRCA] Quiet Colorado TP Morning

Elsewhere it is. I can no longer speak for Grayland (where things presumably are fairly outrageous), but there was quite a nice upper band lift in Victoria before 1450UT, with audio on 1458 at one point (who?) for example.

1566 is still delivering weak audio from time to time at 1640UT.

best wishes,

Nick

I listened from 1314 to 1355. All I heard was a weak het from 1566, presumably HLAZ from 1314 until 1345. That was it.

Best of DX (elsewhere obviously!)

Craig Barnes
Wheat Ridge, CO

Drake R8A