Hi Rob,

I've always liked the formatting you use when posting your logs to the list. Do you copy and paste from another document or program? If so, into what do you enter your initial logs? I set up an Excel spreadsheet for now, but probably should be using something a little "fancier".

Congrats on reaching the 2000 mark! I still have some ELAD recordings from last fall to go over as well. I'm pretty sure I'll get a bunch of stuff from down south - most of the recordings were made on the DKAZ I have pointed south.

I'm looking at doing some renovations soon as well, so might be offline later this year, depending on when I can get something scheduled. Lucky me, I'm a single guy, so I can pretty much make the "radio room" how I want, and run the antennas into the house in whatever way seems best. I'm not sure whether to have a special "hole in the wall" for wires to come through, or do something different.

73,

Mark Pettifor
Goshen, IN
KC9DOC

On 2017-02-22 6:44 pm, Robert Ross wrote:
Hi Guys:

    My Radio Shack has been dismantled for renovations for the past
week so I have used this down time to review some of the many ELAD
Recordings I had made throughout this DX Season going back to
October/2016. Have found 8 New Stations from what I've reviewed so
far, so here they are. Also included are some Better RELOGS as wellâ.

Hopefully the Renovations will be done in another week or so, then I
can start putting my Shack back together again!!

RECEIVERâââââELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNAââââ..WELLBROOK ALA1530LNP Imperium Loop

AM LOG TOTALS are nowââââââ  2,019 Stations Heard

73ââROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, ontario CANADA

1350  WOAM  Peoria, ILLINOIS  Feb/14/17  0900 EST     EE    FAIR
Male DJ with ID @ 0900 EST given twice as "WOAM 107.5 FM Peoria" and
"107.5 FM WOAM Peoria". Into Standards Music "Raindrops, falling from
my eyes".

NEW STN                                   1kW
ROSS, ON.
730  KWRE  Warrenton, MISSOURI  Oct/29/16  0727 EDT     EE  FAIR
Caught while reviewing OLD Recordings from earlier in the Season!!
C/W Music @ 0727-30 EDT. Male DJ with ID @ 0730 as "KWRE AM-73 and 95.1". "And now your local headlines from Kasper Broadcasting". Into Local News @ 0730.

NEW STN                      1 kW/120 Watts
ROSS, ON.
730   WJNA  Ashland City, TENNESSEE  Oct/30/16  0729 EDT  EE   GOOD
Local Ads for Ashland City @ 0728 EST. Business @ 354 Frey Street next to
Trackers. Ad @ 0729 for "Whitt's BBQ in the Sycamore Shopping Center in
Ashland City  - Call 792-9671".

NEW STN                         2 kW/35 Watts
ROSS, ON.
810  WDMP  Dodgeville, WISCONSIN  Oct/30/16  0728 EDT   EE     GOOD
C/W Music @ 0728-32 EDT. ID by Male DJ @ 0732 as "OUTLAW COUNTRY - D99.3"
Into Local Ads.

NEW STN                      250/10 WATTS
ROSS, ON.
1380  WTYM  Kittanning, PENNSYLVANIA  Oct/16/16  1928 EDT  EE   GOOD
Oldies Music 1928-30 EDT. Male DJ with ID as "WTYM - 1380 AM Kittanning".
Into more Oldies Music.

NEW STN                    1kW/28 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1380  WNRI  Woonsocket, RHODE ISLAND  Oct/18/16  2158 EDT   EE   GOOD
Tx 2158-59 EDT. Local ad for "Harry's in Woonsocket" @ 2159.
Male DJ with ID @ 2200 as "1380 WNRI - Woonsocket". Into USA Radio News.

NEW STN                       2.5 kW/18 Watts
ROSS, ON.
900  KSGL  Wichita, KANSAS  Oct/27/16  2028 EDT      EE   FAIR
Mix with CHML - Hamilton, Ontario
Adult Standards Music @ 2028-31 EDT. ID by Male DJ @ 2031 as "The
Music you Remember".
Into Wichita Ads @ 2031-32 EDT.

NEW STN                 250/80 Watts
ROSS, ON.
390  WPLM  Plymouth, MASSACHUSETTS  Oct/28/16  2019 EDT   EE   GOOD
Ad for Consumer Cellular @ 2029 EDT. Ad for "Active Soles Shoe Store @ 318 Court Street in Plymouth". @ 2030. ID by Male and Female as "The Most Music - The Most
Variety - Today's Easy 99.1". Into Pop Music "Paul Simon - Call Me Al".

NEW STN                      5 kW
ROSS, ON.
870  WTIM  Assumption, ILLINOIS  Feb/16/17  0658 EST    EE   FAIR
Male DJ with ID as WTIM and mentions of Taylorville and the Miller Media Group
@ 0658 EST.
Gave other Affiliated Station Calls as "WTIM, WMKR, WRAN" @ 0659.
Female said "I'm Tammy Kane the General Mgr of the Miller Media Group.
Along with
the 1st National Bank in Taylorville, we are proud to bring you th
Community Spotlight"
@ 0659. Into CBS News @ 0700.

Previously I logged as WINU in Shelbyville, IL on 870 Khz.
RELOG with CALL CHANGE              500 WATTS DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON.
600  WFRM  Coudersport, PENNSYLVANIA  Feb/16/17  0659 EST   EE   FAIR
Male DJ with ID @ 0659 EST as "America's Best Music - 600 AM WFRM -
Coudersport".

RELOG                  1 kW/46 Watts
ROSS, ON.
960  CFAC  Calgary, ALBERTA  Jan/11/17  0800 EST     EE    FAIR
Male DJ with ID @ 0800 as "CFAC The Fan - Calgary Alberta".
Mentions of Alberta and Calgary. Sports talk.

RELOG                        50 kW
ROSS, ON.
1390  WBLL Bellefontaine, OHIO  Oct/31/16  2300 EDT   EE    GOOD
Male DJ with ID @ 2300 EDT as "On 1390 The BellâYour Home for the
Ohio State Buckeyes 1390 WBLL Bellefontaine". Into FOX News @ 2300.

RELOG but Seldom heard     500/81 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1090  KMXA  Aurora, COLORADO   Nov/01/16  2327 EDT     SPANISH   FAIR
Long Talks by Male and Female in SPANISH 2327-2332 EDT.
Female DJ with ID as "Super Estrella". Back to Talk 2332-34.

RELOG                     50 kW/500 Watts
ROSS, ON.
original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers