[IRCA] TP from Masset for 7 Jan 2017

A cold and snowy Masset. About a foot of blowing snow making it a winter
wonderland. Wish I could say the same for the DX. Earlier around 06:00
there was some audio on 1017 but when back at the dials at 13:50 things
were all Asian. Virtually a total absence of Pacific stations. Japan and
Korea dominated often at quie. Ice levels compared with their virtual
absence yesterday. Alaskans were good and strong too with KICY None
blasting in with uniquely Alaskan local programming. Also a noticeable dawn
and post dawn enhancement with HLAZ still present after 19:00 UTC.  Somehow
Colin's locale looks awfully inviting right now!  Still as I type this I'm
enjoying armchair copy from Russia's NVK Sakha albeit on SW 7345 at 00:56
UTC. Can't complain!  73, Walt