[IRCA] CHAT 1270

I noticed yesterday that the FM replacement for CHAT has now come on the
air at 94.5 MHz, running parallel with 1270.   No mention of it yet in
their programming, so apparently still in test phase.   Although I
recognize others will be losing a target, I can't wait for CHAT to leave
AM, as their signal is splattering over much of the upper end of the
dial.  That's something it never used to do, so I suspect maintainence
of the AM has not been a high priority.   I did see they'd relamped
their tower, as 3 of the 6 tower lights had been out for the last while.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta