From: "Brian Rachford" <azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 11:19:10 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-25

Gary,

As far as the issue of how TP reception gets appreciated in Arizona, I have
a few thoughts on that. First, here in central AZ, my Great Circle path to
Japan doesn't exit the west coast until near the CA/OR border, nearly 800
miles. While that's nothing compared with what Richard in OK has to deal
with, it's still quite far inland. Also, while having audio from Japan
isn't unusual, having armchair quality is, at least for me. Finally, it's
not practical for me to do this every morning, so I miss some good
openings. Combined with only having been doing this a couple years, there
is still a strong novelty factor in getting TP audio.

Thanks to everyone for their regular TP reports.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/