[IRCA] Some Flag comparisons

In case there are some of us not familiar with the Flag/Pennant/KAZ/EWE
antennas.

Here are a couple of different short YouTube videos demonstrating just how
different antenna bearings can be with these antennas - they are awesome
for nulling out and eliminating pests or sources of noise.

https://youtu.be/xRDxuHCTefA

https://youtu.be/v_PnsugzBcA

I swapped VACTROL termination box and FLG100 PreAMP on my N/NE
turning it into a S/SW flag allowing me to eliminate my biggest pests -
which are to the N/NE of me in Vancouver B.C.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -