Re: [IRCA] Victoria B.C. versus Puyallup, WA TP's for 10-22

Colin makes a very good point about occupied frequencies (Open Carriers).
I've often noticed the same "enhancement" due to a frequency with an OC on
it.  Most commonly, after the NHK2 stations sign-off.  I've heard some good
ones.  For example Bangladesh on 693.  Always worthwhile noting.  NHK's OC
eliminated the splatter from CBU on 690 in that instance.  73,...Walt
Salmaniw