[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 22 October 2016

It was the return of the lost continent today, as I had my first primarily Asian day in ages. Still the odd DU signal, but the strongest TPs were the big guns from Japan.

567	JOIK	Sapporo, JAPAN	Talk in Japanese at 1336

594    JOAK    Tokyo, JAPAN    First noted at 1259 with man in Japanese.

693 JOAB Tokyo, JAPAN First heard at 1313, with woman in Japanese, developed into the day's strongest TP, peaking around 1345.

702	2BL	Sydney, AUSTRALIA	Man and woman conversing at 1317, music at 1352

747	JOIB    Sapporo, JAPAN   Man and woman in Japanese at 1248.

774    JOUB    Akita, JAPAN    Fair at 1224 with woman in Japanese.

828	JOBB	Osaka, JAPAN	Woman in Japanese at 1352, //774.

972	HLCA	Danjing, S.KOREA    Fair, with man speaking in Korean at 1331

1116	4BC	Brisbane, AUSTRALIA    Talk by a woman at 1246.

1179	JOOR	Osaka, JAPAN	 Woman in Japanese at 1331

1287	JOHR	Sapporo, JAPAN	Man and woman in Japanese at 1352

1548 4QD Emerald, AUSTRALIA Music at 1355, then short fade until ABC news fanfare and news at 1400.

1566 HLAZ Cheju, KOREA First noted at 1250, weak, with woman talking, but was considerably stronger by 1340

Missed about 15 minutes of the action today as, for reasons best known to Microsoft, my computer decided to stop recognizing the Perseus. It's amazing how long a reboot seems to take when one imagines all the TPs that might be coming up while the computer is down!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array