[IRCA] HSFB unid on 860

On Friday Oct. 25 I was hearing Raiders football on 860. I think they were
playing the Mavericks. The game ended around 10:10 edst, so maybe in the
central time zone, but maybe not. Local ads and maybe the town of Anderson
mentioned. A lot of competition from Cuba, Toronto and a religious station.
Anyone know who this was?   Jim in Springfield Ma.