Re: [IRCA] Need List of URBONO Stations

>On a DX note, I am trying to find a complete list of
>all the AM & FM stations that participated in the
>United Radio Broadcasters (URBONO) after Hurricane
>Katrina.
>
>Many searches on the 'net only found two others
>besides WWL.  Can anyone help?  No answer from WWL.
>They are most likely (and quite understandably) still
>swamped with more important duties these days.
>
>Thanx!  -  J.D. Stephens

My understanding is that it was all the Entercom stations (WWL 870, WSMB
1350, WKBU 95.7, WEZB 97.1, WLMG 101.9, WTKL 105.3), all the CC New Orleans
stations (WYLD 940, WODT 1280, WQUE 93.3, WYLD-FM 98.5, WRNO 99.5, WNOE
101.1, KHEV 104.1), CC's WJBO 1150 Baton Rouge and WSHO 800 New Orleans, at
various times during the aftermath.

Now it's down to just a simulcast of WWL/WSMB/WTKL, without the URBNO
branding...