[IRCA] Need List of URBONO Stations

> Undersigned suddenly writing like certain logorrheic
> Florida-dwelling list member. Must stop for night
> before losing ability to use articles in sentences
> in future. Possibility of multisyllabic pomposity
> and inscrutable verbosity on rise as well.

... I am the eggman, I am the walrus ...
Goo-Goo-g'joob .... good grief !!

On a DX note, I am trying to find a complete list of
all the AM & FM stations that participated in the
United Radio Broadcasters (URBONO) after Hurricane
Katrina.

Many searches on the 'net only found two others
besides WWL.  Can anyone help?  No answer from WWL.
They are most likely (and quite understandably) still
swamped with more important duties these days.

Thanx!  -  J.D. Stephens

J.D. Stephens
jds1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Primary)
jdstephens_99@xxxxxxxxx (Alternate)