Re: [IRCA] A great question from the YL

For me it is also the quality of the rx. Quite frankly, the Perseus is
superior to anything else I ever used and that includes R8A/B and AOR
7030+.

Yesterday I wrote that near sunrise it is usual to get XEDP mixing with
KGNC here on 710. Note that I live 12 miles from WGN's 50 kW ND across
conductive land. Was considerably harder to DX on 710 on other rx's. The
Perseus also seems to do better with splits than the others.

73 KAZ