Re: [IRCA] A great question from the YL

I think every "radio" whether defined by software or bricks and mortar
capacitors, resistors and diodes
was always meant to be used in the moment.

One of its greatest attributes is the ability to listen (and enjoy) live
while analyzing the "World" around
the station you are listening to - that is: Real time spectrum analysis in
addition to real time listening.

That you can "record" entire blocks of spectrum for playback at your
convenience is a cheeky bonus.

For instance: Want to record your favourite FM radio show while you are
away? No problem!