Re: [IRCA] Oct 14 West Coast TP/DU early birds...

When I was climbing into the shower at 1350U, 612 was audible on my Gary
DeBock super-modified Eton E100 ULR -- in the shower-room -
so that gives you an idea what a few of the DU's were like.

Alas, peak listening is now happening when I am showering and shaving for
another work day Monday - to Friday.

For those with some memories -  54 years ago almost to the day!
http://komonews.com/weather/scotts-weather-blog/50-years-later-columbus-day-windstorm-still-ranks-as-greatest-12-20-2015

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -