Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning/graveyarders

Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning/graveyarders

Don,

Do you remember the early 70s, when 1400 was totally clear in the West
on MMs? I logged the WNUE Ft. Walton Beach DX test. I think it was about
1971. I think a couple DXers heard NJ on 1400 from the NW. WMAN
Mansfield OH was the closest station on I believe. Ah, the good ol'
days.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin