From: "R. Colin Newell" <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:26:50 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-20

I encourage Gary to have a look at my crystal clear audio and video of HLAZ
- I made numerous passes and each time and heard nothing unusual -

You must have a pipe line to North Korea - my 657 was buried in muck the
entire time - and I was not there but up-band for that generous and giving
sun rise book that, I swear,
warmed up the shack!

https://youtu.be/mN38jCDqChQ

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -