Re: [IRCA] SE FL IBOC Status

Everything you say may be true, but I don't think it addresses the point
I was making.

Just a slight reduction in antenna gain resulted in a substantial
reduction in digital signal strength while producing little affect on
the analog signal.  Maybe some day when digital takes over the full
power of the existing carrier, the signal will propagate as far as
analog, at a listenable level.  But it just doesn't look like that is
what is happening now with the hybrid signals.

But my point was to relate the results of the scans I had made.  I'll
leave the range receivers can reach, to those who have them and can
independently evaluate in actual circumstances, which is what it is
really all about, not statistics and projections.

Curt

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida