Re: [IRCA] WSCP-1070 on

Hey Craig when I saw R9B listed as your receiver I immediately though
Bingo! NEW CHRISTMAS PRESENT!, lol. Good thing I read your next post.
Seriously though, I wish Drake WOULD come out with an R9 series.
Question about your copper loop. I lost your web page with pictures etc on
making the loop and I was wondering if you could re post the URL? Also,
what composition ferrite core did you use?
Thanks
John Hunter
Rossville GA