[IRCA] DX Conditions 10/31

Greetings,

A fair morning, but DUs are back. After a nasty storm last night with
wind gusts of 60+ MPH and lots of rain, I was a bit surprised DX was as
good as it was. Fiji 639 was quite good with Island mx and a man in
Fijian. 4QR 612 was good. A few Chinese, 918, 936, 945, and 963 khz.
China also behind KOrea 972. Only a couple Alaskans this time, KTKN-930
& KYUK-640. Neither were very strong. I did hear KSSK 590 Honolulu
though.

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager