From: Rene' F. Tetro [mailto:rtetro@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 00:41
To: NRC AM List; International Radio Club of America; DX Hub List; AMDX
WTFDA List; Am List; ABDX@yahoogroups. com
Subject: [NRC-AM] Het on 560

I've been getting a strong het on 560 this evening, but I can't seem to pull
in anything audible on adjacent 558...too much sideband splatter from WFIL.

I thought about shutting WFIL's transmitter down for a few minutes, but I
really like my job and want to keep it :-).  I'm assuming it must be Iran or
Switzerland since they appear to be the most powerful listed stations I can
find.  Any ideas -- or ids?

Rene' Tetro
Lansdale, PA , USA
N2GQL, WPXG816, WPXU288, PG-2-16913