[IRCA] Looking for AM Transmitter

Hi all, I have a friend who may be acquiring am AM station that went silent
due to
Katrina. Tower seems ok but xmiter/studio was flooded out.

It should be freq agile or set it the specific freq.

Im either looking for a lower power just so he can get on air or something
up to
5kw. Either could be a loaner, an older model given away, or he poss can
purchase
but funds are VARY limited.

We are wanting to keep details quiet but if anyone can help please email me
for specifics.

Duane Whittingham (N9SSN)

Duane Whittingham
Programming/Operations