[IRCA] Ron Gitschier back on the air again tonight

[IRCA] Ron Gitschier back on the air again tonight

Hi Gang,

Looks like I'm going to be pushing the needles to the far right as possible,
jocking oldies at Flagler Beach, FL's 93.3 FM WFBO-LP. The webstream is
available via www.theblizzard.us... airtime 7PM to 10PM eastern.
386-439-2549... filling in and taking requests. We play about 3800+
selections in our daily rotation. Some of you may of hear me via AM DX over
1570 WGSR Fernandina Beach, FL.

Ron Gitschier Dept of Shameless Promotion
aka Rocky W. Shore
Palm Coast, FL
Superpower 1020 QSL Mgr.