Re: [IRCA] conditions for Oct 25

Nick,

The last TP to leave this morning was JOLF-1242. I think it left close
to 1730 (1030 PDT). It was amazing between 9-10 AM (PDT) how many TPs
were still in. After JOAK 594 was going, HLKG-738 was still there. Hets
all over the dial. The new EWE does better on the
Chinese/Koreans/Japanese I notice in many cases. Your Korean on 1305 you
report every once in a while, has been very very rare here through the
years. I think I only heard it a couple of times. I noticed it fairly
decent off the WNW EWE this morning, but not there on the SW EWE.  It
was quite striking comparing the two EWEs. In many cases the two EWEs
got the same stations, but the more Northern TPs could be as much as a
couple S units stronger off the WNW EWE. This is a lot of fun.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR