Re: [IRCA] 1323 Voice of Russia Arm chair level

Re: [IRCA] 1323 Voice of Russia Arm chair level

Hi All,
I should be tired but I'm still up. Netting my first TA in about 30 years of DXing is better than a night's worth of coffee and I'm still stoked.  The main point is that I wanted to thank Dennis Vroom and Walt Salmaniw.  I wouldn't have heard the "Voice of Russia" on 1323 khz if it wasn't for those two- all those who input were helpful.  Although I didn't hear it as good as they did - not even close to "arm-chair levels", comparing the program content confirmed that what I heard was the same.  I wasn't prepared to hear the "VOR" or anything like it for that matter and Dennis and Walts information saved me from the incredible headache of looking up everthing from scratch, after the catch. I wouldn't have known where to begin. This is the perfect usage for this list- hot tips.  Walt said that this was a special night... and indeed it was.
73- Doug Pifer
Albany, OR