[IRCA] 1120 Mystery

tonite on 1120 both Rick Shaftan (NJ) and I have what is a mostly
traditional country station poking thru KMOX at times...Just recorded an
id at the end of Duane Eddy's "Rebel Rouser"...sounds like WLWK but KMOX
really hurt the ID.  If anyone would care to hear the clip I can email
it to you.

Thanks
Keith McGinnis
Hingham MA