Re: [IRCA] Alaskans/EWE Antenna plans

Bruce,

With you guys phasing the NW beverage against the SW beverage at
Grayland to get your lobe to Alaska, I have decided to install my 2nd
EWE. I am not sure I can get the same length (22X100X22) as the other
one, but I do see at least 20X50X20 is possible, but this time aimed at
330 degrees. Anchorage is at 324 and Fairbanks at 333. This should be
interesting to try. If it works, it would give  from probably the lobes
to about the Yukon to New Zealand.  I am not sure how a 20X50X20 EWE
would work compared to my longer one to the SW.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR